Wednesday 8 July 2015

Vegan Apple Pie Breakfast Smoothie

I love Apple Pie and anything that reminds me of the pie is a big yes for me. When I make an Oats porridge I always add some apple to it. It makes it sweet and adds texture to the breakfast. I decided to make this smoothie and I knew it will be a big winner. No added sugar, Healthy ingredients like Oats, Flax, Apple, Banana and Cinnamon, Quite filling. What's not to like.


Ingredients

Banana Frozen 1
Apple cubed 1 (no need to peal)
Oats 1/2 cup
Flax seeds 1 tbsp
Cinnamon Powder 1 tsp
Soy Milk or Milk 1 cup

Method of Preparation

1. Powder the Flax seeds. The add the Oats and powder that as well.

2. In the blender (I use a food processor with regular blade), pulse the banana till it crumbles.

3. Add the apple and blend till it starts to becomes paste.

4. Add the rest of the ingredients. Give it one final blend.

Enjoy! And don't forget to let me know how you like it. 

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite breakfast smoothies! Totally filling....

    ReplyDelete
  2. filling and satisfying apple pie taste without the added calories of a pie.... brilliant.

    ReplyDelete