Thursday 30 May 2013

Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie - Vegan Option



There are some days when you are sitting on your computer and you find something that has to be made then and there. This is one such recipe. I saw this posted by my friend Priya. And I just went to the kitchen and made it before I commented on her post. Totally loved it. I always love Banana with Peanut Butter.  But never drank the combo as a Smoothie.

Quick and Easy, Super Healthy, Filling!!



Ingredients

Banana 1
Cold Milk 1 cup (Or Soy Milk for Vegan Drink)
Peanut Butter 2 tbsp

Method of Preparation

1. Roughly cut the bananas and add to to blender.

2. Add Peanut Butter. Grind to a paste.

3. Add Milk and blend again. Make it Vegan by using Soy Milk instead of Milk.

Serve Chilled! 

2 comments:

  1. Yummy dear... Love the flavor of peanut butter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. slurp slurp...I want to slurp this smoothie....healthy filling drink

    ReplyDelete