Sunday 8 April 2012

Event Announcement : Healthy Food for Healthy Kids-Toddler Breakfast/Dinner

Hello Friends,

I am glad to present to you my first event. I am guest hosting the event from Nithu's blog. As a mother of toddler, this event made so much sense to me. If you think about it, you do not have to come up with special recipes for toddlers. All you are trying to do is making every day recipes more appealing to the little ones.

Send in your entries and help me make my first event a great success. Thanks a bunch to all of you who have encouraged me so far. Help me in this next wonderful stage of blogging!!!

Rules of the Event


1. Post any vegetarain healthy breakfast/dinner recipe suitable for toddlers between 1 to 3 years of age. Event will run from 10th April to 10th May.

2. Give link to this announcement and Nithu's event announcement page. Logo is mandatory as it helps spread word.


3. Don't worry if you have your recipes in your archives. Just update the post with the link to this announcement and Nithu's event announcement page. Adding logo is important.

4. Send your entries to arusuvai.kurippu@gmail.com with the subject line as 'Healthy Food for Healthy Kids - Toddler Breakfast/Dinner' with the below details.

Your Name :
Blog Name :
Recipe Name :
Recipe Url :
Picture of the Recipe :

5. Non Bloggers are welcome to send their recipes. Send recipe in full with the picture and the same line as 'Healthy Food for Healthy Kids - Toddler Breakfast/Dinner'

6. Person who sends the highest number of entries will be declared as the 'Winner of the Month'. A winner badge will be awarded by Nithu which you can proudly post in your blog!!

7. I will acknowledge your entries within 3 days. Else, please leave a comment in this announcement page.

8 comments: