Wednesday 6 June 2012

Race for Life - Cancer Research UK

Hi Friends

I am running a 5K Run called Race for Life on June 20th. Funds raised goes to Cancer Research UK.

Events like Race for Life are vital in funding Cancer Research UK's life-saving work into preventing, diagnosing and treating cancer. By sponsoring me now you can help more people survive cancer.

Last year was my first time and I raised £448. I am running in Memory of my mother. Please do check my Just Giving Page. No amount is small (Seriously, even if you feel like adding £2, Everything adds up). Together we can fight Cancer....

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/roshnichandrasekar2012

I thought of posting this in my blog as I thought it will help me reach a wider audience. If a few of of you decide to contribute, it will go a long way... Even if you do not feel like monetarily supporting the cause, do wish me Luck!

Love
Roshni.

2 comments:

  1. Good job there Roshini......hope u could raise more fund this year...

    ReplyDelete