Monday 22 July 2013

Microwave Chocolate Fudge - Microwave Chocolate Palkova - 10 min recipe



Ever since I made Palkova in a microwave in less than 10 minutes, I wanted to make the chocolate version of it. I tried it this week and it was amazing. The cocco powder kind of took away the 'palgova'ness of the sweet and gave it a more 'fudge'y taste. It disappeared so fast. We all loved it. Well, not me cause I do not like any milk based sweets. But even I ate some portion of this cause the chocolate invited me



Ingredients

Condensed milk 1 can
Yogurt 2 tsp
Ghee 1 tsp
Cocco powder 1 tbsp



Method of Preparation

1. Take all the above ingredients in a microwave safe bowl. I used a big pyrex bowl .The bowl should be deep as the milk will keep boiling over.

2. Heat for 2 minutes. Keep an eye on it all the time. If it rises, take out and stir and continue with the minute.

3. Do it again for 1 minute. Stir and put it back in. Keep doing this till your fudge attains a grainy texture and is not watery.

4. Microwave times will vary. It took me 8 minutes (it may take as less as 5 min). Keep in mind that it hardens when it starts to cool. So you want it to be a little bit guey when you stop stirring.

7 comments: