Friday 30 November 2012

Event Announcement - Show Me Your HITS - Festive Food

Happy to Announce an event in my blog. This month I am guest hosting Sangeetha's Show Me Your HITS (Healthy Interesting Tasty FoodS). Do I need to say more?




Going with the festive nature of the month, I chose the theme as Festive Food.

When I think of festive food, the first things that come to mind are the ones that we make for Indian Festivals - all the sweets, kheer/payasam, savouries etc. Then of course all the western ones - Christmas bakes, savoury bakes, and all the dishes, gravies and soup that go for Christmas Lunch (or if you still have any of your Thanks Giving recipes to post). I may even give a shot at making some sweet/savoury for Hanukkah (Jewish Festival of Lights). Oh well, it need not be a festival celebrated this month. The options are many. All you have to do is don your cooking hat, get cooking and clicking and send me the recipes.

1. Cook any Course or Cuisine for the theme Festive Food. Please remember that it has to be a healthy/low calorie dish.

2. Vegetarian dishes only. Eggs can also be included both in baking and as a recipe.

3. Use of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.

4. Link to Sangeetha's HITS announcement and this page is mandatory.

5. Only 2 Archived entries are accepted as long as they are linked with both announcements.

6. Multiple New Entries are accepted.

11 comments:

  1. Thank U so much Roshni for hosting...Nice Theme!!
    Happy Hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i linked mine.first time here.happy to follow you.check my space too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will send my entries soon, happy hosting Roshni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roshni! I am trying to get back into action. Will certainly link my entry to your event. Hopefully coming back with more soon! Btw, the roasted red pepper hummus is the most fav of all with my daughter - I make hummus regularly too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy hosting ! Linking my recipes :)

    Sandhya

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time here... happy to follow you..linked my entries dear...

    http://mystylerecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete