Sunday 27 November 2011

Spiced Nutella Hot Chocolate

I love Chocolates and my favourite is Ferrero Rocher. When I discovered Nutella a few years back, I knew this love story will last for ever. If I could afford to indulge (read - if I were thinner), I would have had Nutella and Rocher with every meal.

When I saw this recipe for Hot Chocolate in aipi's blog last week, I knew I had to try it this weekend.

This recipe is posted for all the lovers of Nutella, especially my brother. Do try and let me know how you enjoy it.


Ingredients

Milk 2 cups
Nutella 3-4 tbsp
Cinnamon 1 inch
Chilli powder 1/2 tsp (The original recipe uses red chillies. Mine are not that spicy and did not render much spice to the hot chocolate).
Coffee powder 1 tsp



Method of Preparation

1. In a small pot, mix the milk, nutella, cinnamon and coffee powder.

2. Whisk till the nutella is mixed well.

3. Bring the milk to a boil and stir in the chilli powder.

4. Sinfully delicious hot chocolate is ready to be served.

I enjoyed mine with my husband yesterday night!!!


Please check out the original recipe and some amazing clicks in aipi's blog.

5 comments:

  1. Omg, seriously drooling here,fabulous looking hot chocolate..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the best drink ever :)
    You have done a wonderful job here, thanks a lot trying out my recipe..
    USMasala

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic. Planning to try this as soon as my husband allows me to buy a bottle of nutella :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a must try Rajani. Seriously addictive. I am waiting for Weekend to have again. That is the deal I have with myself. Only on weekends!! :-)

    ReplyDelete