Saturday 7 January 2012

Happy Blogger Award

My First Award - I got a 'Happy Blogger Award' yesterday from Teena of Teenz' Yummy Delights. Thank you so much Teena. She has so many amazing recipes in her site. Do check it out....

Incidentally my blog turned 2 months old yesterday. Am so excited about being welcomed into the blogging world by my fellow bloggers.



I want to pass this award to some of my fellow bloggers. Please pick up the award and pass it on to 10 other bloggers.

1. Maayeka of Maayeka's Blogspot
2. Aarthi of Yummy Tummy
3. Kaveri of Palakkad Chamayal
4. Sangee Vijay of Spicy Treats
5. Gayathri Kumar of Gayathri Cookspot
6. Vineetha of Ruchi
7. Hari Chandana of Indian Cuisine
8. Gayathri NG of Gayathri Foodspot
9. Nitu Bala of Nitu's Kitchen
10. Vaishali of Ribbons to Pastas

Thank you everyone for being part of my journey. 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much roshni for passing this award to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award and thanks a lot for sharing with me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Roshni!!!! Great Going!! Keep it up!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz dear n feel very happy for sharing this with me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi roshni
    Congrats on your award...so sweet of u to think of me n thanks a ton dear for remembering me in your list...will post it soon on my space :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your awards Roshni...Thanks a lot for thinking of me dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a ton Roshini...this is lovely will surely share it with fellow bloggers...n of course Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Dear:-) Thank you so much for sharing it with me..will post in my blog..sorry for this late acknowledgement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Roshni...it's really great!

    ReplyDelete